The Business Professionalism Speaker Series is a professional enrichment program offered by Marshall University Lewis College of Business and Brad D. Smith Schools of Business. The series allows students to make the connection between classroom learning and real-world business applications through meeting experienced and successful business people. Students who complete the program will receive a formal printed certificate, an engraved padfolio, and T-shirt.
- Apply for the program through our online form.
- Register and attend five sessions of the Business Professional Speaker Series. Invitations will be emailed and posted to LCOB social media accounts.
- Have an approved resume on Handshake (Marshall’s Job Board; available on MyMU).
- Attend the Career Expo on March 6th, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Visit https://www.marshall.edu/careereducation/ for more information.
- Complete a Business Etiquette Course, March 26th, Tuesday from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- Develop a LinkedIn profile and join the Marshall University Lewis College of Business page.
*If you have missed one of the panels for the current semester, please view the recording, and send a 2-3 paragraph write up on what you learned, what you took away from the discussion, and how you will utilize that knowledge in your future to our Director of Stakeholder Engagement Andrew Kesling at Kesling8@marshall.edu.
“Today, we sit down with Ron Cohen, Mark Cohen, Arthur Kaplan, and Matthew Sheard to discuss: Opportunities in the Real Estate Industry; how to get started; advice for aspiring entrepreneurs; and investment opportunity in West Virginia.”
Date: January 31st, 2024
Featuring: Ron Cohen, Mark Cohen, Arthur Kaplan and Matthew Sheard
Moderated by: Andrew Kesling