What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a web-based service that allows individuals to create surveys easily. The survey tool allows faculty, staff, and enrolled students to securely collect and store data, analyze responses, and present results using professional-quality graphs. Some highlights of the software include:
- Access 100+ surveys and question types through the Qualtrics Library
- Design survey flow with Branch Logic, Display Logic, and Skip Logic functions
- Take advantage of real-time collaboration opportunities
- Create surveys with embedded video, audio, and graphics
- Send and track participation invitations
- Utilize polls and website feedback tools
- Post multiple surveys simultaneously and in multiple languages
- Export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Surveys distributed via email will be sent from qemailserver.com.
How can I get a Qualtrics account?
All Marshall University faculty, staff, and students are able to request a Qualtrics account. For faculty and staff, simply click here and submit the request form. Students will need faculty/staff approval and can find the appropriate forms by clicking here.
For assistance, please contact:
Adam Russell, Assessment Coordinator / MU Qualtrics Brand Administrator
304-696-5097 / email@example.com